Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guh. Nyquil.

I have a cold, and it truly, truly sucks. So for the evening, I've been taking Nyquil to help me sleep. It is the Wal-Mart equivalent, but it seems to work just like the real stuff.

My favorite things about Nyquil:
  • Helps me sleep. Ahh, sweet, sweet sleep.
  • Keeps me from coughing all goddamn night.
  • Has Acetaminophen, which keeps me from having fever dreams all night long.
However, there are two drawbacks.
  • Bad taste. Reminds me of 99 Black Cherries, which tastes terrrrible.
  • Weird warm feeling in stomach after I drink it. I could probably get rid of this by taking it in pill form, but it hits faster in liquid.
And that's where I am now. Hopefully this cold goes away soon. It feels like I'm starting to get an ear infection, so I'll be going to the doctor tomorrow. I wish I could speed up time for myself, and just get to the point where I'm no longer sick. That'd be fantastic. Where are the time machines we were promised, dammit?!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand any liquid medicine. 18 years old and the stuff still makes me gag. I can down pills like a boss, though. Six pills at a time? Hand 'em over.

    ReplyDelete